Thursday 3 December 2009

Cold Nights, Warm Hearts


As the legendary Noddy Holder once said in his inimitable way...It's Christmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssss!
Ahh yes, the time is ripe for shopping and dancing..and snow and romancing.

Things have been a bit up in the air of late, Honeybee, myself and the girls have been having issues stemming from RL, to timing to...well...lets just say Holiday arguments are just relegated to real life shall we?

But....Last Night...

Like a glow from some ethereal land, last night warmed my heart and made me feel like I was walking in the air.
It wasn't a massively special night, but was memorable because of it's...niceness...it started out with a shopping trip to *COCO* with my Honeybee imploring me to buy a new coat (and yes I did and yes it's awesome, and yes she's the best shopper in the world :) ). And finished with us slowly dancing to Silent Night in our new local pub The Swan & Tor (check it out on Glastonbury, Second Life).

There was ice-skating in-between...and other stores and planning and cuddling and decorating and smiles and giggles and jokes and...it was one of those nights...

I love you Honeybee...

and though it's been said many times, many ways...Merry Christmas to you


No comments: